The Labor and Management Team recognizes strong cooperative and collaborative relationships are critical in order to effectively address the financial and operational difficulties most fire districts/departments face today.
- Improve interpersonal communications between labor and management
- Increase the involvement and cooperation from all members of the organization.
- Gain an increased focus on the goals that will benefit the organization and its members
- Learn how to minimize adverse actions that affect labor-management relationships
- Discover new ways to work through and past labor-management obstacles to accomplish more for the fire district and the community
Juan Deleon & Scott Wildfang
Page Last Updated: Oct 20, 2019 (08:20:42)